Payment & Shipping

Payment

    We accept online banking or over-the-counter payments thru BDO, BPI, Unionbank, GCash, Paypal & Credit/Debit Card (to be process under Paypal - no Paypal account needed).

    Payment can be done at 70% installment or full payment, whichever convenient for you. The rest 30% shall be paid once orders arrived Philippines, we will advise thru email / VIber PM. Kindly update us and your account's record if ever you changed your contact numbers/email.

 

Shipping

    We ship via Metrowide Courier/Beam Express with tracking number. Asia/Oceania orders are to be sent via Xend International - EMS services.

    We will use Lalamove service for bulky/big boxes (Metro Manila only), customer pays the fare cost upon delivery. --Same day delivery.

    Please take note upon checkout if you want order to be insured (+1% charge of order's value).

    Free local shipping for orders P5,000. 

  • FREE SHIPPING CONDITION:

            Our free shipping covers only worth P150 actual shipping cost, any excess must be shouldered by the customer.

        Example: Your order's actual courier shipping cost comes down to P200, you need to pay P50. We will advise you after packing in case like this happens to your order. This usually happens to multiple parcels, very heavy or bulky parcel/box.